Getting Citrix Receiver Working on Fedora 19
- Download the Citrix Receiver in RPM format here: http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/linux.html
- As sudo or root, issue a `yum install ICAClient*.rpm`.
- Click on the .ica link in your xenapp citrix website. When prompted to open or download the .ica file, select download.
- Run `/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica.sh launch.ica` in the directory where launch.ica was downloaded to.
- If you see error messages like, "Error while loading shared library : libpng12.so.0 : can not open shared object file", issue a ` yum install libpng12.i686 libpng12-devel.i686`.
- Go back to your Citrix website, and click on the .ica link again. This time instead of downloading it, select open with, and choose, "/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica.sh".
- The Citrix receiver will now complain about you not having a trusted certificate. You will need to find the certificate needed and place it in the following folder, "/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/". For example if you need the Go Daddy Class 2 certificate, go to the following site and download it into the cacerts folder; https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.pki. You can also export the certificate from Firefox (Preference -> Advanced -> View Certificates) or if you have a working Windows computer export it following these instructions.
- Citrix Receiver should now work. (If you encounter issues with sound try `yum install alsa-lib.i686` however I haven't bothered with sound yet)